Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

After seeing and reading other peoples blogs for a while now - especially more recently with my new addiction to Pinterest - I have decided to start my own!

Here you will find recipes, house projects/tips, stories, videos, and anything else I feel like posting. I do not claim to be an expert in anything, but I thought it would be fun to start sharing my experiences as I navigate my way through my quarterlife life. I have fun with everything I do and hope you will find the things I share helpful and/or entertaining. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I know exactly what you mean! I've been considering starting a vLog on youtube, but I don't have the guts... Too afraid it'll come out dumb >_<

    You're off to a pretty nice start though! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kevin! You should start a vLog! I'm sure it will not come out dumb. If people don't like it, they don't have to listen or watch it. Like people can chose to read or not read my blog. That's the beauty of it... I'm just putting it out there and it's up to everyone else to do what they want with it. :-) Hope you are doing well and start a vLog!! Take care!

      Delete